Click here to listen to the audio recording of this 15-minute message. Or watch the video on Facebook here (the message starts at about 27 minutes). This message is strongly visual, so I recommend you watch the Facebook video rather than listen to the audio, though you’ll need to turn the sound up a bit.
God has always been working for our salvation and continues to do so today. This work culminates the life, death and resurrection of Christ, hence Jesus says we need to be born again. This salvation work is motivated by God’s great love, kindness, mercy and grace towards us (Ephesians 2: 1-10). Even though we were dead in our transgressions and sins – deserving of God’s wrath – God does everything to save us. Jesus himself says, “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him” (John 3:14-21).
- God’s stance towards you is always open armed – always.
- God is always open towards you even if you don’t believe in him – always.
- God is always moving towards you – always.
- God is always turned towards you, even when you turn away from him – always.
- God is always turned towards you, even when you sin – always.
- God always reorientates himself towards you as you move through life – always.
- God is always positively disposed towards you – always.
- God always loves you – always.
- God is always kind towards you – always.
- God is always full of grace and mercy towards you – always.
- God is always hoping you will respond to him – always.